Program Terms & Conditions
- The offers are applicable for Visa Signature and Visa Infinite card issued outside of Thailand
- Cardholders must settle payment with their Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card in order to enjoy the offers (if any)
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotional offers/programs, discounted items, special coupons, membership benefits and fixed-price items (or otherwise specified).
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and discounts and are not transferable to other persons.
- Visa accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the respective merchants involved.
- Terms and conditions specified by respective merchants apply i.e. Black-out dates, local government taxes, reservation and cancellation policies may apply.
- Cardholders are required to state the booking 7 days in advance but no longer than one month. The offers are not applicable to service charges and may not be available during public holidays or festivities or other dates as specified by the respective merchants.
- The promotion periods and terms and conditions of each merchant’s offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other special terms and conditions relating to the offers may also apply. For details, please refer to the individual offer and promotion.
- Visa reserves the right to vary the terms of or withdraw the offers at any time without prior notice.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of Visa and the respective merchants shall be final.
General Terms & ConditionsA�
Eligibility to Participate in the Program
Generally, the third parties will make any offers available to holders of an Eligible Card.
An ‘Eligible Card’ means a Visa credit card bearing the ‘Visa Signature or Visa Infinite’ name and logo, any card issued outside of Thailand or any other credit card notified in writing by us to you as being an Eligible Card from time to time. Third parties may only make certain offers available to holders of particular cards.
Visa may terminate your use of the Program immediately without prior notice and for any reason including if you:
a) do not comply with the Terms and Conditions;
b) do not comply with the terms and conditions of an Eligible Card;
c) cease to be the holder of an Eligible Card (i.e. your account is cancelled); or
d) abuse any privilege offered to you under the Program.
All descriptions of offers published on the Site are based on information supplied by third party offer providers. All information is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change subsequently.
Any tax which is payable arising from your participation in the Program is your responsibility, including any goods and services tax.