Vathanagul may collect information in a number of ways in connection with Vathanagul Reservation, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you enroll in Vathanagul Reservation, make a privilege booking (“Request Offer “) and make changes from time to time, we will collect the Personal Information you voluntarily to provide, such as your name, email addresses, card numbers (first 6 and last 4 digits).A�
- When you ask us a question, we collect email address or other contact information you choose to provide.
- We collect information you voluntarily submit when participating in one of our various services, programs.
How Vathanagul Reservation uses your information
- To process your requested bookings.
- To email you with booking confirmation or important information you may know
- To generally provide the features and functionality of Vathanagul Reservation to you.
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To improve, enhance the overall Vathanagul Reservation experience for all Vathanagul Reservation users.
To whom Vathanagul Reservation discloses your information
Vathanagul Reservation may disclose to third parties all categories of Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Provision of Services: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide services to you.
- Disclosure of Personal Information for legal purposes and protection of Visa and others: We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with third parties if required to do so by law, or if we believe such action is necessary in order to: (1) conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served upon us; (2) protect or defend our legal rights or property, Vathanagul Reservation, or our users; or (3) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of the Vathanagul Reservation Terms of Service.
- Government Agencies: We will disclose your Personal Information to a government agency if required to do so by law.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Automatically collected non-Personal Information
When you use Vathanagul Reservation, we also may collect certain standard information from your browser and personal computer that websites often collect, such as your IP address, your browser information (including browser type, capabilities and language), your operating system and the date and time you accessed Vathanagul Reservation. We also capture the country from which the visit came and the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage (i.e., your “click stream” activity). We reserve the right to use and share any such non-Personal Information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Questions and Comments via Email
Third party websites, content and resources
Our policy regarding selling or renting of Personal Information
Banners and other advertisements on the Website
The Website may display banners and other advertisements that may be placed by third parties. Such advertisers may collect non-Personal Information when you click or scan one of their advertisements, by placing cookies on your computer or by using other technology. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such third parties. In addition, we may share aggregate information about our visitors to third-party ad servers or potential advertisers in order to provide advertisements on the Website about products and services that may be of interest to you.
How we protect the security of your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal privacy and data security laws and regulations to guard your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no transmissions or data available through the Internet can be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Personal Information or other information you provide to us. As with any transmission over the Internet, such data may be accessed by unauthorized parties. You should always log out of the Website after you are done using Vathanagul Reservation or if you step away from your computer to minimize the chance of others accessing your Account.